The Loyola Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF) is a non-partisan, student-run organization invested in fostering the careers of students dedicated to providing assistance to those traditionally underrepresented in the legal system.
PILF channels the energy of Loyola students who give, serve and work in the public interest by:
- Providing a Summer Fellowship Grant Program that enables students to contribute an entire summer to public interest legal work in communities locally and throughout the world.
- Providing much needed legal assistance to the Los Angeles community.
- Providing law students a way to get involved.
- Helping launch Loyola students into public interest careers by fostering alumni relationships and mentoring opportunities.
- Educating law students about the importance of serving the public, partnership with Loyola’s Public Interest Law Department.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR! PILF’S 2016 AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON CAMPUS ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2016
- Tickets to PILF’s 2016 Auction are on sale now! You can learn more about the auction HERE and purchase tickets online HERE or look for one of your friendly PILF members tabling from 10-6 everyday if purchasing in person/on campus!
- Visit PILF’s Facebook page HERE. You’ll find all latest information there! Feel free to creep on old pictures and give us a like!